Mindful Vinyasa School of Yoga
At Mindful Vinyasa School of Yoga™ we educate, empower, and unify people through the transformative practices of yoga and mindfulness. We offer yoga teacher training, workshops, yoga classes & mindfulness instruction.
Mindful Vinyasa School of Yoga™ proudly offers a 200hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher training program. Our curriculum is designed for committed yoga students looking to enrich their understanding of yoga, mindfulness, leadership, yogic philosophy, and anatomy & physiology while gaining the practical skills to teach a Mindful Vinyasa yoga class. In this training, participants will learn:
● How to TEACH and make classes accessible to your students.
● How to find and trust your authentic teaching voice.
● How to teach effective pose breakdowns and variations.
● Mindfulness, meditation, and breath techniques.
● Fundamental anatomy and physiology.
● The ancient wisdom and modern implementation of yogic texts.
● Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
● An introduction to chakras and ayurveda.
● The importance of self care, creating boundaries, and ethics.
● Yoga Entrepreneurship: how to brand yourself and your services.
● Much, much more!
In addition to all of the above, MVSY also provides FREE ongoing teaching support and development to our teacher training graduates!
The next 200hr RYT Mindful Vinyasa Teacher Training begins September 2017(300hr RYT coming soon)!. Contact Amber Kilpatrick for all the details at email@example.com or submit your inquiry by clicking here
Mindful Vinyasa School of Yoga is located in Grand Rapids, MI.